Friday, January 13, 2017

PITTSBURGH MEDICAL AND NURSING LICENSE DEFENSE

If you are you a medical professional facing a criminal prosecution, what should you do?  Do you know that a prosecution for any crime can have a negative impact on your professional license?  This could affect your license status even if the alleged crime did not occur during work hours and had nothing to do with your employment. 

I suggest to you that the most important action you can take for your future is to hire “the right lawyer.”   This is Attorney Joseph Paletta, and I am not only an experienced criminal defense lawyer, but I also represent doctors, nurses and other licensed medical professionals in prosecutions by the Pennsylvania State licensing boards.  Not only that, but being a licensed professional myself, I understand the danger of losing a professional license and therefore the ability to work in my chosen profession.

Why did I quote “the right lawyer”?   A lawyer who just practices criminal defense law does not know all of the implications of a criminal prosecution on a medical or nursing license.  Even a good result in a criminal prosecution can cause a professional license suspension, sometimes for 5 and even 10 years.  Therefore, hiring the right lawyer is not only the right thing to do, it’s also an investment in your future. 

Contact me and allow my experience and knowledge to be the solution to your legal and license problems.

                                                Joseph Alexander Paletta, Esq.

www.palettalaw.com


No comments:

Post a Comment