Sunday, January 1, 2017

My Nursing License was Suspended! What do I do now? How do I make a living? Where do I start? - Nursing Law & Order


Hi everyone & thank you for visiting our blog!

My name is Aimee, Attorney Paletta's Paralegal.  I just happened to come across this site while doing a little research/web surfing.

Attorney Paletta represents Nurses, Doctors & other Medical Professionals who are experiencing difficulties with their license, employment, communication with the state, being investigated for alleged diversion, negligent charting & much more.

First and foremost - before discussing your case with anyone consulting with an experienced attorney who specializes in this area is extremely important!!

However this site I came across may be a useful tool to read about others who are experiencing situations similar to yours or just a way to help cope with what you may be going through...

Feel free to contact me personally if you have any questions or think you may be in need of representation.  Remember, always consult with an Attorney before giving statements, being interviewed, or discussing your case with others!!

My Nursing License was Suspended! What do I do now? How do I make a living? Where do I start? - Nursing Law & Order:

'via Blog this'


No comments:

Post a Comment